NEW TO THE MEDITATION SPACE AK?
- Prior to your first class, you'll need to sign up online or in person, and sign our release form- please fill out at the bottom of this page if new to the class. The intro offers are available in store or online as well.
- To provide the best possible experience, we ask that you be early to be on time. The entrance to the space is through the inside door to suite 104. The Meditation Space AK will be open 30 minutes prior to start of class. If you have already signed up ahead of time, we recommend showing up 5-10 minutes prior to class start time to get situated and ready for meditation.
- To provide maximum safety and security and minimize possible disruptions or distractions, I will close and lock the main entrance to the space at the start of class. No late arrivals will be allowed in class due to the process of the meditation class. Please give yourself plenty of time to arrive on time.
- Please remove your shoes/boots and leave them in the transition space. Coat hooks are available in the transition space for your convenience.
- Dress warm and comfortable enough to lie down or sit for meditation. Each space has 3 blankets and a block, but you are more than welcome to bring your own or other props.
- Please put your cell phone on silent and leave it in the transition space.
Class will be 60 minutes long with 10 minutes for all to get situated and comfortably settled in. The guided meditation will be approximately 35 minutes, leaving 15 minutes at the end of meditation to reorient to an awake and alert state of mind. The last 15 minutes also allows time for questions, comments, or concerns. Please ensure you are well grounded and fully oriented before you start driving.